Saturday, December 8, 2012

Kiki's Delivery Service Christmas Card

Working on a Christmas promo from my Kiki's Delivery Service pieces. Here are two thumbnails that I'm thinking to do.




First piece I wanted to focus on background development; however I feel the 2nd piece is a stronger image.

Short time frame as I'm trying to get this piece finished before Christmas to publishers. Plus trying to complete my Iron Man T-shirt design, which I'm waiting on Steve to finish the ink drawing.

Let's go all out!

12/28/2012


Well, the best laid plans of mice and men. This took way to long to get done for an outline drawing, but here it is.





I work mostly on instincts; don't really plan everything in advance like a color study and detailed outline; just enough to get me going the right direction.

1/6/2013

Happy New Year everyone! Here's my work in progress for my Christmas card.

Not sure what I'm going to do for the background; orignially wanted to do clouds, but I thought that having a landscape would be color. Plus, I need to practice creating enviroments.


1/14/2013

Update on my Christmas Card. Been soooooo busy!

Planning to create a city scape to go with the background.


2/9/2013

Sorry for the long delay. Here's the latest on my Christmas card. I've been interning at a children's animation studio in NYC called Little Airplane Productions. Weekends are the only time I have for catchup as I work 5 times a week. Still not there yet with the finish product, but it's close to completion.


No comments:

Post a Comment