Saturday, September 14, 2013

IAVA 2014 T-Shirt Competition

Hi everyone! Been really busy this month working at my part-time job at Lumiere Media, Inc. Having a great time working with them on a WWII project, but it's definitely time consuming working as production assistant.

Anyhow, here's the last work I've completed. IAVA (Iraqi and Afghanistan Veterans of America) is an organization I'm part of. For some of you who don't know, I'm a U.S. veteran and served in two tours in Afghanistan.

IAVA is a non-profit organization founded by a veteran for veterans. This was for a t-shirt competition for their 2014. The thought was showing two soldiers helping each other out; perfect to represent of IAVA stands for.

We'll gonna keep my fingers cross and see if I get lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment