Saturday, May 19, 2018

Mega Con Star Wars Rebel drawing

5/22/2018

Hey guys! Wanted to share with you my contribution piece for Artist Initiative (aka #geekypinups) for MegaCon 2018 in Orlando, FL. They'll be located at booth 216a from May 24-27 at the Orange County Convention Center. Stop on by and say hi to the guys!
My contribution piece is #Hera #Syndulla and #chopper from #starwarsrebels.
Also, for more cool stuff, checkout Geeky Pinups at http://www.geekypinups.com
Cheers! And may the force be with you!

5/19/2018



Sorry guys for not keeping in touch. There's been things going in my life that's been keeping me from doing art. Anyways I'm back baby and I hope to do share more of my art with you guys.

I'm working on something for a friend at #geekypinups for #megacon in Orlando, FL. If you're in the area, stop on by their both; they got some great stuff!

I'm contributing an artwork of #Hera and #Chopper piece from #Starwarrebels.

Here's a work in progress.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks good so far! Looking forward to seeing the finished version!

    ReplyDelete